Sunday, August 21, 2011

Park Jin-Hee/Lee Shin-Young wears Ash Pink Ankle Booties in The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry

So, I've been trying to figure out who these...


... are. I also left in a view of the candles just so we can all muse together on how much of a fire hazard romance can be ;P.

But after a few days of googling and getting creative on how a retailer/designer would describe these, I found them today, naturally on a bootleg website. All the same, finding the bootleg helped lead me to the original which... is wildly out of stock everywhere. I'm kidding. But this particular version...



...is very likely from a few seasons ago. The drama itself came out in 2010 and you know how quickly fashion moves. What? Season's over? Okay, no one will want to buy this anymore. Toss! -_-

You can however buy this one...


Ash Pink Ankle Boots - $130
The studs are flatter in the original and silver whereas in the current version, well not current since these are also out of stock in a lot of places, you can only get silver on the other colors. Still they're pretty cool (even if they're not in my size D: small feet, pout). I'm going to search around for more places you can get them. It's reminding me of when I was searching for those Adidas sneakers earlier last year.

Oh right, Park Jin-Hee wore these in a lot of episodes of The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry. I understand why, it's a very good choice for an everyday shoe. It's casual but edgy and different yet you don't compromise the heel. 

The title's kind of funny, eh? I wasn't going to watch it because I was thinking it'd be typical and there'd be all this irritating judgemental crap going on but I decided to give it a go and I was delightfully wrong. It wasn't typical and it addressed a lot of issues that people go through in the whole life partner game. So the irritating judgemental crap was there but it was discussed not thrown in completely for drama purposes. I recommend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More