Friday, April 8, 2011

Hair and Makeup Inspiration Post

So, I hit 1000 views! I noticed I was close to the mark so I was thinking to do a post in celebration but I didn't expect to have to do it so soon :) Thanks, viewers! If you follow the blog, say hi in the comments section! Also, if anyone has suggestions or requests: comments section!

So in celebration, I'm going to do another inspiration post. If I survive that, I'll do an outfit post :)

Hair and Makeup. In the same sub-folder of my inspiration folder (labeled... Hair n Makeup lol).

Pic from Kstyle
(I've been following this ^ blog since the beginning of my fashion love affair and I definitely recommend checking it out.)

I doubt I'll ever go blond since I have an irrational (or maybe not that irrational) suspicion that going blond will lead to my face matching my hair. Obviously my face isn't the color of CL's hair in this picture but still, you don't have to match exactly to blend, you have to be in the ballpark. If you want to know how many other of these odd quirks I have, ask my best friend.
The point is, I like her pigtails. I like how they're lower on the side of her head and more towards the back as well as the side part and side-swept bangs. The length seals the deal.

Pic from Karmaloop
These are like my favorite waves. Wave perfection. I also like the lowlights.

Pic from Fashionising
This color I would consider and have considered. Of course any hair-dying pondering usually ends in, but I like my hair color/I don't want to damage my hair. If I ever did it I'd probably go for temporary (as in one day) :D
Again, awesome side-part and it's really cool how the hair on the side is swept to the front.

Pic from Fashionising

This clearly doesn't inspire me, but it makes me extremely happy. I don't really like Keira Knightley but this is just awesome.

Pic from Daily Makeover

I'm subscribed to Daily Makeover, it's one of those things you never remembered subscribing to yet check the emails. I find a large portion of the emails terribly irritating but some of them are interesting so I didn't unsubscribe. Wait, that's not true. I was just lazy. Still am.
Brandy's eye make-up is perfect. I haven't tried this out yet but it's on my to-try list. Actually her hair and makeup is just perfect in general in this pic. As for Heather Morris, I really like her but that hairstyle is not doing it for me.

Pic from either Kstyle or Eiffel in Seoul (?)

I really like how Minzy's hair is flipped outwards. It's also a very cute hair color. And let's not forget the Star Wars hat <3 I also really like that lip color; it looks really good on her. As for the eye makeup, 2NE1 tends to nail the eyeliner pretty well.

Whoa, I'm done! I think I'll do an outfit post :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More