Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Dresses by Motel, Delia's skirt, Diesel pants, Alloy Shoes

Haven't posted in a bit so naturally my Firefox bookmarks grew. I went through all of it and dumped it right... here :)

The Rae Dress in Black by Motel - $48
Those are not embellished shoulders but ropes. They go over your shoulders and show up in the back of the dress. I thought it was a simple way that Motel made a little back dress, a Motel little black dress. I'm quite a fan.


Delia's Isadora Multi Floral-Print Skirt - $14.99
There's a certain Mexican artist this skirt reminds me of. I'll have to look through my Modern Art notes. Oh right, I think I threw those out. Wait no... 


Diesel PAJARO 003B3 Pants - $69
These pants are 70% off. They remind me of something you'd see at GAP but regardless it's very nice cut.


ALLOY GOLA PASSION MID - $24.99
Another product in which I can't choose between the colors. And sadly, both is not always a good answer. I love these. They're so understated but so sleek. Sleek seems like the wrong word to describe canvas shoes but hey, works for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More