Sunday, November 14, 2010

Shoe Crisis: When nothing works

That's right, while I was busy letting school eat my life I found myself in a situation where none of the shoes I have worked. Unless I needed to go to a party. It's the middle of the fall semester. I'm not going to many parties. So I went to H&M the other day and here's what I found interesting. H&M now has a UK site which is nice. Before I sort of guessed what the tabs meant since I don't know Swedish or the languages for the other countries they had websites for. And while I'd love to learn Swedish, I'm currently in the midst of learning another language and that would be confusing.

I tried these on. Trust me they look better in person. I've always been skeptical of wedge heels so it's always satisfying when I find a pair that works for me. I also like the lining. These can keep me happy until I find a pair of shearling aviator boots.

I think H&M has had these heels for a while but I've been meaning to get them for as long as they've had them. They have this shape in a cutesy pink which is cute, but not for me. The suede works though. I prefer the black.



I've finally admitted that I can't live without canvas sneakers. Even if they die every six months, like my favorite in-ear earbuds (and the earbuds are still functioning with a little tweaking :), I'm an addict and will keep buying them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More