Tuesday, November 30, 2010

More boots and Ruche

I've browsed ShopRuche.com before but as I'm currently on the hunt for the perfect fold-over (ish?) lace-up boots, I've found that I really love that site. It has so much eye-candy and it's all 'buy me!' and I'm all, wait... what was I doing again?

Sawyer fold-over lace up boots in brown - $54.99
It's heartbreaking. They're out of stock! Just when I thought my search was over. I will decide by the end of this post whether I'm going to wait for them or if I'm going to send my love to a different pair.

Tina leigh rustic boot - $107.99
Aren't these lovely? Very homey. Remind me of some spread they had in Marie Claire a while back.


Lacy western delight vest - $44.99
Speaking of things that are ridiculously adorable and out of stock...


LUG12 Women Military Boot Distress Black - $24.99
And by the way, that isn't how I wrote it, that's the name on the site. I would have added an apostrophe 's' and another dash or the word 'in' but whatever. I found these on Amazon. How I love thee Amazon. Until the wonderful boots of love come back on Ruche, I think i'll get these. I was out with my friend and she talks to shoes too. It feels great to not be alone in your insanity ;)

Oh right, also...

Aldo Halat - $38.49 (but they go lower today only)
I tried these on today while I was out. If they had shearling peeping out the top they would be perfect. But I need to stop combining all my shoe fetishes into one. Also whatever happened to picking up a pair of canvas shoes?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More