Sunday, December 4, 2011

Winter 2011: Sweaters & Shoes

So one day recently I realized, hey, I'm running out of room in my closet because of...

...shoes.

You know, in all honestly I have no idea how that happened. I think this semester I've just been buying shoes more. The only explanation I can think of is the fact that I revamped my wardrobe back in September so I was less inclined to shop for clothes. That leaves only one option, right?

Not quite. We have shoes, and then we have jackets and sweaters and such. Also, lately I've been needing blazers, work wear, etc.

Picks and Pics ;)

H&M Cardigan - $24.95
This sweater (cardigan, apparently?) immediately reminds me of a fireplace. My sister's fireplace to be specific. Cozy.


Blowfish Hat Field Boot - $29.94
The funny thing about these is that I nearly bought them. I went to DSW to buy depression shoes (retail therapy) and these were on clearance for some amazing price that I don't recall. But at the checkout we found that one was a half size bigger so it didn't happen. I may still keep an eye out for them though.



Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors Long Sleeve Sweater - $17.99
These look a lot better in person, trust me, I've been eyeing them for a bit now. For some reason the colors are unappealing on Target's website.


Wild Diva Women's Berry-01 Flat - $40.50
That little bit of ankle makes all the difference. I like the standard versions of these but I've always preferred the ankle boot version.


Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors Varsity Cardigan - $12.48
This one's been on my list for a while, before the varsity thing got really popular actually. Then I saw too much of it and I lost my taste for it though I still meant to get one of these.


Aldo Flomace - $60
When I got my last Aldo kicks from their Thanksgiving Sale, I was torn between three pairs of sneakers. These were one of them, the black version was one of the other. These would definitely be number 2 after the ones I got.

Until next time ;)

2 comments:

Can I ask how the sweater reminds you of a fireplace? I don't see it.

lol, it reminds me specifically of sitting in front of one

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More