Sunday, October 30, 2011

Lace-ups

Something I always seem to have room (not physical) for in my closet is lace-ups. Maybe I should do a series on stuff that I buy multiples of but that may overlap with my essentials series. We'll see.

Flat Lace-up Ankle Boot - $49.90
This is a basic oxford style lace-up so I'm not sure if you want to pay Zara $50 for them but I do like the color and shape.


Roxy Castaway Shoe - $35.20
I like these for two reasons. 1. They're army green. 2. They remind me of a pair of Ash shoes that I can't afford :(


Ladies Ribbed Collar Boots - £16.00
Haha, special offer, eh? Been looking for heeled lace-ups and fold-over boots so this is sort of the lovechild of my two searches. Not sure what I think about the ribbed part.



Vans Rata Vulc Shoe - $40
Love the color, I'd totally wear them if they came in my size but they're made for dudes ;)




Into the Night Boot - $49.99
:O these will probably always have a place in my heart. I think I like almost every variation of this lace-up. To me it's the boot equivalent of Converse/Canvas sneakers. They make every outfit cute (but don't get crazy ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More