Saturday, April 30, 2011

Fashion Inspiration Pics since last post (April 21)

It is not even a secret that I hoard fashion inspiration images. I have tons and tons of pictures on my hard drive.

So here's what's new :)

(Image from Allkpop)

I love suits. Many people associate suits with Wall Street and monotony but this picture makes it clear that it doesn't have to be boring to wear a suit. I mean what you do in your suit is your call but while the corporate world may limit your options, outside work there are plenty of options in terms of colors, cuts, buttons, prints, vests, etc. And then of course, there are tons of options when it comes to the shoes. You can opt for the expected dress shoe or an oxford or a loafer. Or maybe boat shoes but just hit up any Aldo and you'll have plenty of options. They have some of the most awesome men's shoes. Just finish off with a Kurt Hummel hairstyle and you'll look supa fly ;P


Oh ok, so it says Allkpop on the pic so you know where it's from. I should have cropped this since the only reason I saved it is because of Heechul's pink blazer. It's a very nice look pairing the pink blazer and tie with a white ensemble.


(Image from the "GOOD HAIR" blog)
This is a super pretty braided updo. I especially like how the front is left curly. Considering my hair braiding drama this morning, I'm far from being able to do something like this but that's why it's an "inspiration pic" ;P I also recommend checking out this blog, it has a lot of useful info.

(Image from... somewhere? :O)
This is the Burberry Ad I was talking about on Twitter. I saw it in Harper's Bazaar at the public library (did you know they carry stuff like that? :). Studs and leather? Supa fine.


(Image from The Fashionisto)
Another blog I recommend checking out, especially if you hoard fashion pics like some people I know... :D This outfit in general works for me. The jacket is a nice color and fit and it's a nice contrast to the khaki pants. The sneakers, shades, and hair just seal the deal. As for the magazine, I do that to books when I'm clearly not getting any reading done, heh.


(Image from Allkpop)
I suppose it goes without saying that I like formal wear as casual wear. First the suits and now this. But isn't it cool how they tied the ties together like that? Also that's a nice somewhat nautical (or Nautica? :O) belt.


(Image from Allkpop)
In my first (EVAR) inspiration image dump, I put a picture that featured a similar style outfit. It was the one where they had the female models tucking polos into tulle skirts and suggesting that it was rock band wear. If you say so... But anyhow, in my opinion, this outfit always works. I like the hair too, Kurt Hummel with tamer bangs? Yes, I'm a big fan of Kurt Hummel :P


(Image from... again, somewhere? :O)
I usually don't like this type of dress but I will make an exception for Halle Berry because she looks foine in it. I'm also usually skeptical of the type of sandals she's wearing but they look good on her and with the dress. Her hair on the other hand is just super cute :)


(Images from Allkpop)

The first pic characterizes the way I find (read: hoard) fashion pics. I don't actually have to like the outfit but I have to find it in intriguing in some way. I do however like her belt and her lip color. As for the second pic, I like how the scarf is twisted and used as a headband (it looks like a scarf but who knows).


(Image from Allkpop)
This is here simply because I like her ponytail. I like ponytails.


(Image from Eiffel In Seoul)
Interestingly enough I'm in no mood to talk about hair today yet this picture is here because I like her hair. The vest is also a nice color.


(Image from Allkpop)
See pics 1 & 6. But as per my discussion of pic 1, see how versatile this style is? Otherwise what would possess you to buy fern colored pants? (That is provided you're not my philosophy professor... -_-) And vests are a staple whether you like this style or not. A staple that is on my list of staples that I have yet to buy. For some reason I can't find one I like...


(Image from Kevin Murphy)
It looks so soft... :O

Ta!

1 comments:

Very informative and impressive post you have written, this is quite interesting and i have went through it completely, an upgraded information is shared, keep sharing such valuable information. Online clothes in USA

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More