Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Forever21 Tops & Vests

Chain Trim Military Vest
This is one my favorite vests from Forever21. I'm surprised it's still there since stuff tends to poof off their site. $9.99
Buy Here


Beaded Panel Chiffon Top
Simple but stunning. The sequin and bead detailing looks good on the gray. I also like the way it's paneled and the wide hem. The smocking on the back makes the fabric loose on the top which is a look I really like. $32.80 @ Forever21


Open Slub Knit Cardigan
I just googled the word 'slub'. It's something to do with the way the clothing is sewn. You learn something new everyday :)
$14.80 @ Forever21


Contrast Striped Knit Cardigan
This is what I liked originally. Of course it poofed and now they have this version:

Striped Slub Knit Cardigan
The first one was 6.99, which was nice. This one is $11.50. I think I like the first one better but this one's okay too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More