Friday, August 6, 2010

15DOLLARSTORE.COM Picks: Love Tease, Grass, Rampage, Red Kiss, XOXO

This is one site you might really want to check out. They always have good stuff and it's always $15 each.


LOVE TEASE Lace Racer Back Necklace Tank
You (I) can never have enough tanks. Not plain tanks, but tanks like these. I'm also a long time fan of the lace/crochet back tanks.


GRASS One Shoulder Chiffon Dress
Garden Party cut, Bolt Teenage House Party color. Works for me


XOXO V-Neck Ruffle Beaded Tank
That embellished shoulder trend is really catching on. I like the waist belt.


RED KISS Studded Ankle Boots
This is a staple. I can think of a million ways you can wear these boots.



GRASS Collection Chiffon Rosette Halter Dress
The starving artist in me is suddenly really excited. The term "wearable art" is coming to mind. And I love when cyan and pink party together.


XOXO Studded Ruffle Halter Top
I recently took the leap from being afraid to wear orange to... being fearless? Maybe? Abandon ship.


RAMPAGE Chiffon Ruffled Mini Skirt
I like when delicate, pampered things like ruffles come in bold colors. You can be delicate and daring all in one. I like.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More