Friday, June 17, 2011

F(x) Krystal's Nu Abo Tights

So a while ago (anywhere from 2 months ago to 6, haha), I went on a hunt for Krystal's tights from the Nu Abo days...

Yeah, not a good picture but anyhoo, I found a pair.

Punk White & Black Stripes Leggings/Tights/Pants - $6
That is pretty cheap and the tights are cute so, why not? :)

UPDATE: So above mentioned website charges like $20 shipping to the U.S. roughly, I checked. Not cool. However, I haven't found better options. A company named music legs (if you say so) makes the pair that I keep seeing and then there are other pairs that are more expensive than just paying $20 shipping. Of course you/I could just move but I don't really want the leggings that bad (joke). Sorry, I am already a very sarcastic New Yorker and when I haven't been on a date with my favorite city/first love/home for too long, this happens. I like my room and all but I am not used to being stuck at home >_<.

Here are a few links (ebay): http://bit.ly/paaDUB, http://bit.ly/qHiIJy, http://bit.ly/pBY9xo

However, all this searching on ebay has led me to realize that Blogger has been "correcting" my spelling for the last few posts and making me spell things correctly in like some other english speaking country! I knew something was up. Leamme alone, blogger! Okay well no, that's not what I was going to write. I was going to say that I found a lot of really nice tights while I was searching for these ones on ebay so I will report my findings in another post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More