Tuesday, July 26, 2011

SPOTTED: 2NE1 - I AM THE BEST Choreography Video (Also some rambling and Nail Art)

For 2NE1 related section scroll until you see... 2NE1.

I'm back! Well ACTUALLY, I came back maybe a couple of days ago but you know... my blog is only 1, we're not power-bloggers :D. When we turn two maybe we'll blog on our phone the moment we land in JFK but this time around I had to wash plane ick off and take a random nap and then hibernate. I also ate Lemoncello cake which was mind you, very good and I'm still craving it :O. Seriously, I need to get back into my workout schedule or I'm just going to keep eating Friendly's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and painting my nails (true story). Water marbling actually. Inspired by...




and then sent here...



At this point I was lost and am still lost. It's just so much fun and I when I do my nails normally I always bang them somewhere while they're drying or something mysterious happens and they get screwed up. Or they get the fabric print of my comforter embedded on them, you know when I go to sleep because I think they're dry? Not so with this method. Sure my expensive $10 Sephora by O.P.I. nail polish remover is half gone thanks to my experimentation/addiction but I mean I think I only used half of the half and the other half was already used by my nieces, sisters, and once in a while, me. Also that sunny sheet set I got from... hm... from one of those department stores, they all blend together in my mind because I associate them with suffering and getting lost. But anyhow, the sheet now has a seemingly unremovable nail polish streak. Well a few, fine. Oh and the rug is also a casualty. That's the second nail polish stain on my rug. My niece won't forget it which would depressing if I liked the rug but I don't. She claims that I dropped the nail polish which I did not, the nail polish fell. There's also a cup which I may or may not be able to remove the nail polish off of but I've just decided it's my water marbling cup.

That said, I've been considering posting my current Youtube tutorial obsessions on this blog too since there's a lot but that's for another post.

As for taking pictures while on vacay, heheh, that didn't go too well but the huge post part I can cover. Anyone (anyone out there? lol jk ;P) who reads my blog can attest to that.

Anyhoo...

I was watching the 2NE1 Choreography vid for I AM THE BEST which is the best thing since my last 2NE1 obsession (Go Away), and I'm sure someone has put this on their blog centuries before me but I couldn't remember if they did so I just searched it up and decided I'd put it here.

Kreepsville 666 - Skeleton Print Skinny Jeans - $73.58
CL was spotted wearing these in the video and aren't they awesome? Didn't Jeremy Scott do a pair of sweatpants along the same lines? I think I prefer the skinny jeans though. Definitely a good way to make a pair of plain black skinnys pop.


S College Letterman Jacket White (Yes, I'm also scratching my head) - $?
This one it might be better to see in motion cause aside from the fact that it's name is uninspiring (maybe because I found it in the catalog), it looks very boring here...



That was fun, wasn't it? I think the pushing around backup dancer thing tends to be overdone in choreography overall but hey, it's better than making irritating cutesy faces/expressions which seems to be the other popular option. But yeah I've been on the hunt for a letterman jacket and naturally Adidas has the perfect one. Of course I can't find it on their site; they say to look for it in a store. Maybe I'll check out the Soho store. I mean it would be nice to get a price on it to begin with.

And now I'm going to have to do an Adidas post. And an Asos post but that I blame on the fact that I decided to check my email.

Ta!

1 comments:

I want to see a picture of your nails... I've been considering doing the newsprint thing with mine, but I'm just so lazy.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More