Thursday, April 21, 2011

Stealth Phone Fashion Photography (And some non-Stealth as well ;P)

So I don't have much on my phone in terms of stealth Fashion photography but I figured I'd dump what I do have here. I need to work on my stealth skills.


The owner of these shoes had a pretty awesome outfit in general but I'd have to be way more obvious to photograph the whole thing and I didn't want to ask the guy I'm sitting across from on the subway if I can take a picture of him for my blog. Awkward. I really liked the worn look of these shoes.


Oh wow, these pics are pretty bad quality but hey, it's a more personal effect. Coming from my phone and all... okay bad excuse. I'm sorry but if I take them on my phone it's less obvious. If I pull out my teal camera case with its golden chain and slide open the lens of my Fuji then yeah it's fairly obvious what I'm up to. This was taken in Duane Reade when Best Friend and I were sitting in the pharmacy being tired. Cute boots; you can never have enough of them.


Yay! Less shady picture. I was in the library with Friend and I discovered that they carry magazines like Harper's Bazaar and Dazed and Confused. Go BPL! These are a pair from Rupert Sanderson's Spring 2011 collection and they are FA FA FIERCE. Nick Kirkwood-esque but a different family ;P I love the navy and the thunderbolt design.
Oh so this is quite interesting. I was admiring how cute the expression the model has on his face is (awkward sentence structure here..) and lo and behold, a week (or so) later I go to NYCAASC (pronounced Nysack :P). I was in the Asians in Fashion Workshop and Jake Choi was talking about his friend getting the Uniqlo ad campaign and I'm all, whoa, that was his friend? Interesting, eh? Okay, well I found it interesting. This picture sucks though... Maybe I'll post originals of this and the Rupert Sanderson heels.

But not in this post since this is a Phone dump post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More