Saturday, November 27, 2010

SOMG! (Boots :)

If we can have zombies omg, we can have shoes omg :)



Roxy Women's Truckee Winter Boot - $88.99
I can use some of this in my closet. But since my closet has my life in it, I might be running out of room.
Now for what actually IS in my closet

Women's Xhilaration® Karassa Slouchy Heeled Boots -$29.99
Recently acquired to solve the shoe crisis in the boot department. It was part of a huge Target solves my life problems shopping trip. The boots are extremely easy to walk in, mostly comfortable. I have a high arch so I might get something to put under the ball of my foot but other than that they're awesome. And they look great.

On another note. Did I go Black Friday shopping today (yesterday)? Yes. I didn't actually get anything though. I hit up the Tanger Outlets with my sister and it was nice and stampede free. I'm not going to lie here. I'm an online shopper. I usually make the most of deals I find online. If I'm out shopping in person, I don't do crowds (especially stampedes). But there were some pretty good sales so it was nice to try. It was also frigid. Brrr!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More