Saturday, August 6, 2011

My Experiments with Water Marbling My Nails ... so far :)

It turns out I'm not that good a cook.
Haha, I'm kidding. I cook fine. Mind you if I had burned myself, trust me I wouldn't be blogging. Finger poking posts sounds painful...
But anyhoo, this is my prep before dunking my fingers into my water marble design :) A lot of people have said that they still don't manage to avoid getting nail polish on their fingers. The way I do it I manage to only get it under my nails so... I millionth that. Of course me being me I also manage to get it on my wrist or something and every time it's a mystery as to how it got there.


I apologize but this happens to be the best shot I could get of this particular nail. It's about time cameras come with a makeup/nail polish setting. But yes, this is my favorite water marble so far, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. My next manicure is going to be this x10 (and with better pictures -_-).



Sorry if these are a little busted, I did them in a rush to show you guys how many options you have with water marbling. It's really on you. You can play around until you find something you like. You should definitely mess around with colors until you find a combination you like.

That all until next time :)

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More