Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Uniqlo Women's Color Legging (Pants)


Interestingly enough they don't have any pictures of the color I got... They have the purple which is okay if you're into that kind of thing and then they have... Sherbet orange... why? That's on my color hate list.

So these were on sale for a whopping 5.90 in the Uniqlo in NY. I got them in blue and they're so comfy. The fit is awesome and as expected from Uniqlo, the fabric is good quality. They have a bunch of other things on sale. I'll probably go check it out tomorrow. Also, these aren't jeggings. They look basically like skinny pants but the front pockets and fly are fake. It has an elastic waistband and comes in non-number sizes (S,M,L,etc. though let's be honest, when I went they had a ton of XS's and a few S's)

2 comments:

UNIQLO's denim leggings are great value for money and such good quality. I haven't seen these ones yet, not something I'd normally go for but I actually quite like both the orange and purple.

I totally agree. That's what I love about Uniqlo; you can actually feel the quality. Well if you're in NYC you should definitely check it out. I'm not sure what other locations have this sale but the fit is awesome and they're really comfortable.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More