Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Birthday!

So I celebrated my birthday today and while that has nothing to do with my blog, it does have a little to do with a post I've been meaning to do.

What I wore:

Monday morning, this came in the mail...

Gasp! It was just as exciting as it looks ;)
Hellz Bellz Top Notch Dress
I'm kind of tired now but I'll update with the picture of the dress I got which is the same, just in turquoise.

Forever 21 Shelf Bra Cami - $3.50
I wore this under the dress. Due to the nature of the straps of the dress you don't really have to worry about bra straps/spaghetti straps of any sort showing.

Elastic Leatherette Belt - $4.80
I also wore this belt about right under the turquoise neckline part.

The dress is awesome and I'm so glad I got it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More