Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Target Clearance section

I've always looked through the clearance rack at Target though more out of habit than actual intent to buy. I always check the clearance rack wherever I shop. There's something more thrilling about shopping the clearance section than the rest of the store. I feel like maybe since you sort of have to search through the racks and there's no real guarantee what you'll find, it's always exciting when you find something you like. It also helps that these finds tend to be cheap.

The Target clearance section in particular tends to have unique stuff priced as low as a dollar at times. Here's what I found. Interestingly enough, I picked up stuff in a huge variety of sizes and ended up buying only the stuff that wasn't in my size. Funny how this stuff works, eh?


License Juniors Flower Love Sleeveless Top - $6.98
Creative name there... I got this in XL. So it's an oversized look which I really like.


License Juniors Princeton Tee - $6.48
I really don't like the fit of this tee. So... I bought it an XL (or large I don't remember) and voila! Oversized look. I can add a belt, tuck it in, make it off-shoulder, etc.

I also got a 3-pack of knee high socks for $5 bucks which was nice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More