Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Rock the Skinny!

I was skeptical of this trend for a while. I'm still pretty skeptical about the way some people where skinny jeans but overall, the skinny is in.





Rock & Republic. Again, if you can afford it. I think they're on sale for like a little more than 200.




This is from Marie Claire. Not sure if those are leggings or pants but regardless it's a nice look. I like how they paired a loose, plain, white button-down over those glitzy pants.



Also from Marie Claire. This reminds me of Express for some reason.



This is here because I'm intrigued. Whoa, they're striped! (Classixshop.com) They also have star spangled ones. How patriotic :)


True Religion! I'm not sure if each pair is different but anything with even a hint of a splatter design sets my geekery into motion. Jackson Pollock!




JCPENNEY. That's right, you can get these at JCPenney. In the youth section I think.




Hellz Bellz The Warhol Jean. Simple demin skinnies. 


These were from Karmaloop.com. They unfortunately don't sell them anymore. I really like the wash. Speaking of Karmaloop, I was just browsing their website to confirm that they don't sell these jeans and I spotted a whole bunch of other skinny jeans I liked. Yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More