Thursday, July 1, 2010

Free People

I also really like Free People. While my Adidas by Stella McCartney collection is fairly new, this collection is veteran. Enjoy :)

P.S. We're dressing all out of order today; bottoms, shoes, then tops. Try it some time.




Benji Cargo Shorts
I really like those shoes. I couldn't find them the last time I checked, but I'll hunt for them again later.


Fantastic Lil Shorts
I honestly didn't know they were shorts until I read the description.


Knit Waistband Pant
Comfy



Grey Heather Cotton Terry Cuffed Shorts
These shorts remind me of sunshine, making yourself a solitary lunch, and putting your hair in a bun. Sounds like me on a day when I have the house to myself to work on some artsy venture or another.


Skinny Grey Cloud Jeans


Slinky Pleated Shorts
They definitely do look slinky.



Charleston Shoe
UPDATE: These are on sale lately.


Fallon Studded Tip Oxford
Finally. Guys have all the fun. These shoes are cool and they come in my size!


French Field Boot




Knit Striped Cuff Blazer

'Night. Or morning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More