Sunday, October 2, 2011

Can you ever have enough boots?

No, you can't. Unless you run out of space. Or you can't remember that you have some of them.

So I decided I'd do wardrobe essentials as a weekly series. So since I've done one this week, I'm going to share some of my latest boot obsessions instead.

This is totally random but I'm in a very odd mood, a mixture of exhaustion, drowsiness, and disorientation and I totally took it out on my manicure. I gave myself the sloppiest manicure and somehow it came out halfway decent though I should probably redo that thumb. I also blow-dried my hair after ages this morning and it has grown so a lot of my bangs are now in my ponytail which leaves these irritating pieces to hang around my face and get on my nerves. I suppose it doesn't help that it's straighter after blow-drying.

To the post!

Caleigh Boot - $44.90
This is exactly the hole I'm looking to fill in my shoe collection at the moment. Combat/lace-up with a chunky heel. SHOELOVE

Wild Diva CHARLEE-03 Zipper Detail Ankle Boots - $13.20
That's right, I'm not just any diva, I'm a wild one. As if diva's aren't enough drama. Wild is not necessary. I really am in an odd mood :/ I like ankle boots, zippers, fold-over detailing, and lace-ups so this is pretty perfect. I do sort of wish it wasn't stiletto. I think a thicker heel would work better.


DE BLOSSOM Luxe Rugged Womens Boots - $34.99
Noticing a trend? Maybe I shouldn't post while I'm looking to fill a void in my closet o_O They weren't kidding about rugged, though. Yes, ma'am.


ALDO Chupka - $59.98
Who is responsible for naming these products o_O? This one's on clearance apparently. Not sure what kind of clearance that is. To me, clearance is twenty bux and below. Okay, I should not post when in weird moods :O I haven't considered pointy toe for boots but these are pretty haute O_^


Exposed-zip Lace Up Boot - $50
Well these are a classic. They look pretty cozy actually. Either that or I'm sleepy.

Till less sleep-deprived times!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More