Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Happy Belated Birthday, Worck It Blog!

Yes. This IS happening. I am wishing my own blog happy birthday almost a month late. I feel like I forgot our anniversary and should stop by at a florists or upgrade the engagement ring or something. Lol.

See, I started this blog last year during finals. I had been toying with the idea for a while and I wasn't even sure what direction I was going to take it. But there I was studying and picking the most comfortable or in some cases, the first, items of clothing I had or saw in my closet. So I started the blog and my first post was about how you would look when you're in that highly stressed out state if there was to be a method to it, haha.

This year I was even more stressed out than last which makes sense as you move into higher level classes. I had no idea that the blog had made it through its first year because I didn't even have time to blog though I desperately wanted to.

But here we are a year later. It's been an awesome year even though my blog is still theoretically a baby blog. It's got plenty to learn and steps to take.

So in celebration...

Eye Candy! (Without talking/words/writing/etc.) Enjoy :)

(DailyMakeover)
(The Fashionisto)
(Fashionising)
(Youtube)
(Style.com)
(Style.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More